18.1.09

Welcome

Hello, Welcome in

Unicode Bangla
I love to make a companion to you on help, configuration, guide and setup on Unicode Bangla.

Though there is a famous blog site on Unicode related Bangla help, I like to make this blogsite to guide you in a different and specific way.

In Bangla Help blogsite, you may get many kind of information on Unicode related Bangla problem. There are huge information on this subject. So, sometime it may difficult to find a specific solution of my need.

But in this blogsite you can-
  • Get information as you wish.
  • Search information based on Label.
  • Get help on specific subject, such on 'Firefox', 'Opera', 'Font', 'Windows' or 'Linux'
  • You can comment on every post.
So, Lets play with the category or subject cloud just above this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, i am trying to learn bengali. your blogsite will help me to show bangla in perfect view on my machine. thank you folks